Nokia 5800 Tutorials:
- How to back up data and settings on the 5800
- How to free up disk space on the 5800's internal disk (C)
Calling & Texting
- How to transfer files between your 5800 and a Windows, Macintosh or Linux computer using the microUSB cable
Personal Organiser Stuff (also known as PIM)
Using The 5800's Camera / Camcorder
- How to transfer and listen to your music files and CDs on the 5800 (and how to get tracks from Nokia Music Store)
- How to use music from Apple iTunes on the Nokia 5800
Satellite Navigation & GPS
Applications & Games
...if you still need help with your 5800, post a message on All About Symbian's Nokia 5800 forum.
Reviews & Previews:
If you own a Nokia N900, check out our sister site All About Maemo's Nokia N900 tutorial section.