From the announcement:
The development kit includes the following and is available at the maemo garage,
- Installer for Windows platform that includes
- Getting started guide
- Nokia signed PyS60 runtime sis which will work on S60 3rdEd, 3rdEdFP1, 3rdEdFP2 and 5thEd devices.
- Two Nokia signed default capability set PythonScriptShell sis files.
- Nokia signed high capas PythonScriptShell sis. This sis file comes with higher capabilities than self signed (SwEvent,
- WriteDeviceData, ReadDeviceData)
- Unsigned developer certificate PythonScriptShell sis. This sis file can be used for Symbian Open signing.
- Application packaging tool with GUI and README
- Archive for Linux/Mac platform which includes the same contents as included in Windows installer
- Separate SDK zips for 3rdEdFP1 and 3rdEdFP2. SDK zip contains both gcce and armv5 link libraries. Python 3rdEdFP2 SDK zip will work fine on S60 3rdEd and 5thEd
- Python source code
- OpenSSL source code. This source code is released just to be in complaint with the terms of LGPL licensed software. This source code is nothing to do with PyS60 software.
- Python for S60 pdf documentation