AAS Insight #178: Nokia 500, naming scheme
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In All About Symbian Insight 178 the main focus is on the Nokia 500. We cover the device's key specifications and positioning, but also look at the underlying hardware family and consider the implications of the 1GHz processor. We also briefly discuss Nokia's new naming scheme. To top and tail the podcast Ewan summarises part two of his monetising app series and David describes using a Symbian phone as a remote control for SemperXBMC.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 29.0MB)
This podcast was recorded on Friday 5th August 2011.
In this podcast we cover:
- Monetising your applications: Part two: in-app payment and direct commercialisation
- Ewan's game choice: Control Tower
- Nokia 500 (discussion of device, positioning and new hardware family)
- Nokia's new naming scheme
- In-depth preview of SemperXBMC