In a noisy (and slightly longer than normal) Episode 5 recorded 'on the go' in a hotel back-room, we discuss recent RIM's recent announcements, the Blackberry Playbook and the future of RIM and Blackberry devices.
- What was announced at Blackberry World.
- The platform changes that RIM / Blackberry are going through.
- The RIM / Microsoft partnership.
- The Playbook tablet device.
- The new QNX operating system used on the Playbook and destined for phones.
- What the company should (and shouldn't do).
- How right (and wrong) we think they're getting it.
In working together to create the 361 Degrees podcast, Ben, Ewan and I hope to create an offering that would offer the readers, of all our sites, a sampling of a broader range of topics than we might usually cover individually. We're keen to hear your feedback so please leave your comments below, or on one of the other sites hosting the audio content.
About 361 Degrees
361 Degrees is a podcast all about mobile technology. From consumer to enterprise and from fun to industry analysis, we investigate and discuss mobile technology and the mobile industry.
You can follow and subscribe to 361 Degrees on the dedicated mini-site, on Soundcloud, on Audioboo, at Wireless Worker, at Mobile Industry Review, here at All About Symbian, with an RSS reader or podcatcher, or via iTunes.