AAS Insight #229: Imaging and round up
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In All About Symbian Insight number 229, Steve, David, and Rafe start by talking about the departure of Damian Dinning from Nokia. In a show that rounds up a number of news stories, we move on to talk about the Nokia 808 PureView 3.5G hardware issue (may require visit to a Nokia Care Point), the recent update to Nokia Public Transport, the decision of Nokia to lease back its Espoo HQ, the latest update to Nokia Suite, and Nokia's recent WiFi patent win against RIM. We finish with a few comments on 808 PureView versus Lumia 920 video capture performance.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 25.2MB)
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday 5th December 2012.
In this podcast we cover:
- Imaging innovator Damian Dinning to leave Nokia
- Nokia 808 3.5G connection issue require Nokia Care Point visit
- Nokia Public Transport gets big update
- Nokia to sell and lease back Espoo HQ
- Nokia Suite gets Windows 8 and Office 2013 support
- Nokia wins Wi-fi patent dispute with Research in Motion
- Gravity's non-beta track gets a major update to v2.75
- Steve tests Lumia 920 video capture - but the 808 is still top of the heap
You can listen to earlier episodes of the AAS Insight Podcast in our media section.