Being announced on stage, pic from Rafe!
Interestingly, the E75 was billed as coming from the lineage of Nokia 9500 and 9300i, but the E90 was omitted - the E75 is seen as following on from the Series 80 devices. From my point of view, the use of the small screen means that the E75 rather misses the point of the classic 'Communicator' form factor, but this is a personal call... Still, Rafe reports that the 'industrial' design is very well done and that the mechanics are superb, so the jury's out on the E75 so far!
press photos courtesy of Nokia Conversations
- 112mm by 50mm by 15mm, 139g
- Availability is 'March', so very soon, at 375 Euros before taxes
- Available in Red, Silver/black and Copper/Yellow
- N-Gage compatible (thanks to the (low res) 2.4" QVGA screen.... [mutter])
- Preloaded with Nokia Messaging Service
- 3.2 megapixel camera/VGA video capture, GPS, Wi-Fi
- 3.5mm audio jack with TV out
- Standby time: Up to 11 days (GSM), 11 days (WCDMA) Talk time: Up to 5.4hours (GSM), 4.2 hours (WCDMA)
- BL-4U, 1000 mAh, Li-Po battery (- disappointing)
- microUSB port, including charging
Steve Litchfield, AAS
PS. Some videos of the E75, also courtesy of Nokia's in-house Conversations team: