The preinstalled business applications include the Nokia Team Suite which helps facilitate conference calls, and initiate push to talk sessions (through the built in speaker phone), a search function for fast queries on important data (contacts, emails and messaging). The Quickoffice viewer is also included for accessing attachment receieved by email and enabling the viewing of documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Key Technical Specifications:
- Weight: 104g (with Nokia Battery BL-5C)
- Dimensions: 113 mm x 43.5 mm x 15.5 mm, 70 cc
- Screen: 240 x 320, 262,144 colour screen.
- Memory: 70MB internal memory and microSD slot
- OS: S60 3rd Edition running on Symbian OS 9.1
- Email: SMTP, POP and IMAP and support for Nokia’s Intellisync Wireless Email, BlackBerry Connect, Visto Mobile, Activesync Mail for Exchange, and Altexia
- Connectivity: IrDA, USB (via Pop-Port) and Bluetooth 2.0
The E50 is the fourth Eseries device following on from the E60, E61 and E70.
The full Nokia press release is available here.