From the Beta Labs blog post:
New in Nokia Drop (version 1.4) are:
- automatic update of the client software
- silent installation of apps from the Nokia Store
- an informative first-time-use tutorial, which will be shown after Nokia Drop installation and after that can be shown again via Options > Help.
- store & forward. Items get stored for you if your client is not online. You'll receive them when you next go online.
- a new version for Nokia Belle, more integrated into the OS, with all activities being shown in status panel and pop-ups.
And comments welcome on the whole 'push to your phone' software genre. Has it been worthwhile to you?