AAS Podcast #159: AAS Insight #95 - The Way We Live Next, Q&A
Published by Steve Litchfield at
In a longer-than-usual Insight podcast, Rafe, Ewan and Steve cover all things Symbian, including a detailed report from The Way We Live Next, coverage of news from Gartner, Google/AdMob, discussion of Samsung dropping/not dropping Symbian, plus an extended reader/listener Q&A session.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 34MB)
Q&A topics covered included:
- When we are going to see the first Symbian Foundation software handsets?
- Why does the E72 lack Podcasting?
- Why is nokia so secretive about their future firmware updates?
- Are Nokia's social sharing features (both current and planned for future) relying too much on Nokia technologies, rather than providing services that could be integrated into other smartphone OS, creating global connectivity?
- What features from Andriod would you like to see ported to S60?
- Why is Google still making apps for Symbian etc., instead of making them Android only to boost Android share?
- Why has the BBC made iPlayer with download, instead of just offering a video podcast?