All About Symbian - Nokia (S60) and Sony Ericsson (UIQ) smartphones unwrapped

Old 27-12-2004, 07:07 PM

yoursfahim is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Trial Versions

em using the following softwrs but all of em r trial versions.....can anyone help me to register them all + can i increase the video recording of my 7650?.........also can i secure my msg's through a password ?em trying to connect WAP but my phone says explorer error can i use any other explorer if yes which one ?

Handy PhotoSafe
Seleq
MP3 GO
Call Recorder
Screen Saver
Voice Reminder
Birthdays

Last edited by JyriK; 27-12-2004 at 10:56 PM.
Ads

Old 27-12-2004, 07:22 PM

N/A is on a distinguished road
Here's the place where to register all your apps (all you need is a credit card, preferrably your own): http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/shop/

And just in case it is needed, read this excerpt from the forum rules (http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum...ules#faq_rules):
Quote:
All About Symbian does not condones [sic] the use of illgeal [sic] software. Discussion of use or directions on where to find illegal software is not allowed in the forums. If such messages are found then they will be deleted, and the author warned against such behaviour. This applies equally to the private messaging system as it does to publically posted messages. Illegal software includes, but is not limited too [sic], posts detailing warez, hackz, crackz, swapping of registration codes and/or programs, posting full commercial versions, and IMEI hacks.