From the official v1.3 page, here's the changelog since Delight 808 v1.2, the version I covered in my Pimping article:
- maximum homescreens set to 10 again
- fixed problems with SMS app after changing the skin via Delight App
- removed some double files, entries and unneeded folders
- missing calendar widget skin
- torch mod, now you can enable torch via lock key in power saver mode
- profile symbols, based on 7b's old Belle 111.30 vesion
- new stackmail widget .mif
- EvenFaster patch for ROMPatcher, thanks to padrino
- redesigned emails widgets
- updated Delight App to 1.2.1
- addded more apps to menu folders
- share via YouTube got updated to last version
- Operator widget
- Torch widget
- WebView widget
So only a few additions, plus some bug fixes then - most interestingly, for me, was testing out in the in-place updating via Phoenix (i.e. using 'Update Software' rather than 'Refurbish'):
In theory, it's important to go into 'Options' before clicking on 'Update Software' and remove the EMCC and UDA components, but I left everything on defaults (it's a fair cop, I forgot to tweak the flashing options) and the firmware update still worked just fine.
After the update is flashed, the Delight Updater system installs a few extra components - the only one I needed to tap on 'OK' for was the one to 'Run 1.3 Update', since I was already on Delight v1.2.
As usual , there are a wealth of non_English language options, see the original page for installation details on these.
Moving from v1.2 to v1.3 without any data or app loss 8-)
Comments welcome - how smooth was your Delight CFW update process?