We last reported on CameraPro Qt at v3.3.6 here, but here's the full changelog from that to this, v3.4.5:
- Added support to capture a small ~5MP photo together with the full resolution photo (similar to the WP8 Lumia 1020 camera app)
- Added support to focus/close preview with headset stop button
- Added option for persistent file counter
- Added manual ND filter support (Nokia 808)
- Improved translations
- Added menus: capture, focus, quick video (->"Arrange menus")
- Added option to faster switch to front camera
- Added option to hide exit button
- Added GPS Altitude and direction (requires compass on)
- Bug fixes
The full changelog is available in the end of the CameraPro manual:
There's quite a bit that's worth having in the changelog above, but I thought I'd highlight the 'dual capture' system. Useful if you're the sort of person who shoots a photo and then immediately wishes he'd shot in the 'other' resolution (i.e. full rather than oversampled, or the other way around):
Again, you can do plenty of interesting re-composition with the information from the full resolution version available, see my tutorial.
You can buy or update CameraPro Qt here in the Nokia Store. A reminder that this version of CameraPro is the one for the 1GHz Belle FP2 generation devices only.