Covered in the video are:
- Demo of the Nokia 808's camera interface, demonstrating some of the advanced 'Creative' settings
- Demo of the Nokia Lumia 920's camera interface
- Demo footage from each phone
- Setting up a low light cinematic shot in a forest(!)
- Example 'cinema' footage from both phones (finished/edited versions)
- Focussing and daylight test footage, more examples
- Summarising the pros and cons of each smartphone video camera
I was a bit disappointed that Anders fiddled so much with the contrast for the 808's footage, since this ended up being one of the most obvious differences - I'd have preferred he left both phones on 'default' throughout. This would have been better for the end user to compare, I feel.
Anyway, here's Anders's video, up the quality if your bandwidth can stand it:
The comment about video compression was interesting and I found myself wishing that the Nokia 808 allowed less aggressive compression, along the lines of the footage from the Lumia 920.