Here's the update being applied:
You can check for yourself by going into SW Update on the device....
Effectively you can now:
- multi-select photos and share them to Facebook, Flickr or Twitter.
- multi-select photos and email them en-masse to specific recipients.
- long press a photo from the main gallery thumbnail view, to send, share or delete it.
- in the Camera application, access the general Preferences from the info pane in any shooting mode (e.g. Auto or Scenes).
- see at a glance, again in Camera, but in 'Creative' mode, a summary of the main changes made for each of the creative presets, along with a (more) handily placed 'reset' button.
- when shooting video, you can now toggle on (and off) the LED video light, i.e. mid-shot.
These extra multi-select abilities extend the existing 'select and delete' system and are highly welcomed, though note that there's still no explicit folder/organisational system beyond the date dividers.
In theory, there are 'camera quality improvements' too, though I can't spot anything new - output on the Nokia 808 was already spectacular - how is anyone supposed to spot a quality improvement? What about you? Comments welcome!
The main change that has been spotted in Camera is that you can now access the general Preferences from any of the shooting modes, by tapping on the top-of-screen info button, it will appear beneath the mode information pane:
Anything else you've spotted in this platform-wide update?