The summarised changelog for v1.3.1 is:
- fixes a problem where the microphone would stop responding to capture sounds
- adds full 1080p HD video generation support on the Nokia 808 PureView
- adds fade-in/fade-out support for ranges in the edit menu
- adds support for all other nHD Qt-compatible Symbian smartphones
- adds support for the VGA-screened Nokia E6
Opting for full HD generation (note: required in-app purchase of upgrade)
A couple of screens showing Stoppola working for the first time on the VGA-resolution E6...
You can grab Stoppola either from the Nokia Store (if it's currently showing for your device - there have been some Nokia Store approval issues due to the way Stoppola only works in landscape mode) or here, directly from the developer (just grab and sideload/install directly).
Here's an example of Stoppola in action, in this case recording a time lapse sunset:
And here's a more traditional stop-frame animation example, again made with Stoppola: