From the press release:
- Are you are a company that needs to get deeper into mobile?
- A designer or developer who wants to learn new skills?
- An entrepreneur looking to launch into mobile?
- Maybe you are on the business side and want to learn more about mobile technology and design?
- Are you trying to get your idea funded?
...Unlike other courses, The Mobile Academy focuses on the business, design and technological aspects of developing successful mobile products, services and experiences. Amongst other things, it can help to transform the seed of an idea into a Dragon’s Den style pitch-ready presentation or an award winning mobile campaign.
Participants are encouraged to develop their own idea as they progress through the programme and can select from talks, workshops and clinics, all delivered by industry professionals from successful start ups, as well as organisations such as Nokia, Samsung, Opera and Droidcon.
A Certificate of Continued Professional Development will be awarded to those who complete the course with a minimum 80% attendance.
Full details are available here.