Before and after the 1.3 update
- Redesign of the top header - now you can view how many new tweets in timeline/mentions/DMs in one glance! You can also click on it
- to switch the view if you don't like to swipe.
- The maps thumbnail is loaded from Nokia Maps API instead of using the heavy-weighted component, to prevent the UI getting freeze when loading it.
- Able to save image. Image is normally saved in E:/Images/ (Symbian) or /home/user/MyDocs/Pictures/ (MeeGo)
- Faster preview of splash screen
- View/copy/open tweet permalink
- Advanced search
- Timeline/Mentions will not jump to top when new tweets are loaded
- Preview of YouTube video thumbnail. Integrated video playing is not supported
- Disabled TwitLonger when image is attached to the tweet
- Fixed some visual bugs in white theme
- Fixed the last character is dropped when selecting URL from DM
- Fixed 9GAG image preview and added image preview from m.9gag.com
- Fixed sometimes the load more button doesn't work
- Fixed unable to load DMs in Belle FP1
- Minor improvement to the overall performance of the app
- Improvement & bugs fix that comes with 1.2.3 of Symbian version
- Quick Tweet - #NowPlaying - quickly tweet what's the song name & song artist of the currently playing song
- Fixed some visual bug in the options menu dialog
- Status bar is hidden when in landscape mode
- Share link using the integrated sharing UI
- Changed the design of some dialog to looks more native
Note that at the time of writing version 1.3 was not available to us on the Nokia Store. It should be available to all users soon. When we get the update, we'll update our screenshots.