Version 1.2.0 was a significant update to CuteTube, with the following change log:
- Full support for Dailymotion with multiple accounts.
- New 'Social' feature that provides access to YouTube/Dailymotion videos retrieved from your Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Easy switching between accounts from the main screen.
- Updated UI with many improvements, including a new main screen and greater use of tool buttons.
- Improvements to search, including filtering and displaying of previous searches, plus retrieving of videos from a URL on the clipboard.
- More advanced settings for search and playback/download quality.
- Access to hints/tips via the 'info' buttons present in the UI.
- Access to your private YouTube/Dailymotion videos.
- Threaded conversations in video comments.
- You can now reply to individual comments (YouTube only).
- Confirmation that you wish to quit the application if transfers are in progress.
- More extensive choice of video categories.
- Access to your YouTube 'watch history' (videos watched via the website).
- YouTube authentication now uses OAuth2 instead of AuthSub.
- Full support for unlinked Google accounts, including the option to link an unlinked account from inside the application.
- A number of bug fixes.
This version had a number of issues preventing users from being able to use it, and so version 1.2.1 brought us:
- Fixed network issues in Belle FP1
- Fixed Facebook login issue where “Secure Browsing” setting is enabled
- Fixed UI anomalies in Belle FP1
As you can see in the screenshots, we have a whole new user interface, with a Symbian inspired set of icons, replacing the large icon and function name combination that we saw in previous versions of CuteTube.
Note: if you find that videos will not stream in CuteTube, you'll need to change a setting of your device, as per the instructions that Stuart has provided at https://sites.google.com/site/marxodian/home/cutetube/symbian#faqs
You can find CuteTube for £3.00 in the Nokia Store. Recommended.