In the developers' own words:
Puzkend includes dozens of levels with difficulties ranging from compact casual puzzles to huge and epic brain twisters.
- Crystal clear Retina graphics
- Puzzle oriented match-3 gameplay with an original twist
- Unlimited undo feature for stress-free puzzle solving
- No time limit equals relaxed puzzling fun
- Features the exotic subterranean world of Azkend 2
We don't know if this move is based on user feedback or as an experiment, but it's an intriguing idea to compare the success of one mini-game sold as a seperate title to that of the whole game. Might we one day see mini-games and full-games sold in similar ways as we see singles and albums for music?