How can I carry on with my Nokia Maps license after a hard reset?
Published by Steve Litchfield at 11:12 UTC, August 1st 2007
Q. I paid for a year's navigation on my S60 smartphone but then I upgraded the firmware and now navigation doesn't work anymore. Surely I don't have to pay all over again?
A. No, you don't, although Nokia hasn't made it easy to carry on. Here's the procedure:
- Start Maps application.
- Go to "Options -> Extra services"
- Select "Add navigation -> Accept -> Purchase -> Select the correct region" (i.e. the region you have earlier purchased the navigation to).
- You see a list of licenses with different lengths of time. You don't need to select the correct length, just go directly to "Options -> Update".
- Allow connection to license server to check purchase and license options by selecting "Yes".
- A note "xxx-day license activated" is shown where xxx is the amount of days left of your license.
you can fine some information on google
Full thread: 0 Comments / Post New Comment