MSN, Yahoo and Email with IMHere
Free Yahoo/MSN(Windows Live Messenger) messenger with photo support, GPS and Google Maps, and Email. Chat with your friends, and send your location to your buddies.
|Last Update:||April 3rd 2010 |
|License:||No key required |
|Requirements:||Java-MIDP2, internet access via GPRS, UMTS, WAP, etc |
|ID's:||HID: 147345, AAID: 3636|
By far the most advanced Yahoo/MSN messenger for mobiles. This new version integrates Google Maps. Now you can see where you and your buddies are.
- MSN instant messaging
- Yahoo instant messaging
- Add/remove contacts
- Invite contacts
- Google Maps: See where you are, if (Bluetooth) GPS available, and send your location to your buddies (They will receive a link with a Google Map), see where your buddies are, find addresses, find businesses
- Snap and send photos during a chat. The other users in the chat room will receive a link where they can watch the photo. Sending photos via IMHere is much cheaper than MMS and IMHere can reach both mobiles as PCs.
- Personalize your photos using Snap&Sketch
- Receive photos from other IMHere mobiles
- Send Emails
- Favourite messages
- Supports most characters (us, chinese, arab, greek, etc).
When you chat or email you only pay the internet traffic (WAP, GPRS or UMTS). No extra fees or whatsoever. Sending messages and photos is much cheaper than SMS and MMS and you can reach all your MSN and Yahoo buddies on PC and mobile.
When logged in you get the same contact list as on your PC. Requires internet, for example via WAP, GPRS, UMTS, etc.
IMHere supports menus in the following languages:
If IMHere produces an error during login, it usually is because of wrong internet settings on your phone or provider issues. Before you write a bad review have a look at faqs
or try the Lite version (see below).
Snap & Sketch
With the new Snap&Sketch feature mobile MSN is more fun than before.
Make a personalized photo in 3 steps:
Step 1: Snap
Snap a nice photo with your mobile. For example a nice photo on holiday, a photo of yourself or your pet.
Note that some mobiles do not support the Photo function even if they have a camera. This is because
those mobiles do not give Java programs like IMHere access to the phone. But even if you
do not have camera support you can still make nice sketches (see step 2)
Step 2: Sketch
Personalize your photo with your own text and drawings. Use the following keys:
- 1: Change color
- 2: Change line width
- 3: Choose between the following: line, rectangle, ellipse,
filled rectangle, filled ellipse, text
- arrow keys: Move the cursor
- ok (sometimes the 5 key): Create the selected drawing object. After that
use the arrow keys to change the size. Then press ok again and use the arrow
keys to change the position of the object.
- 4: Undo
- 5: Sometimes used as ok button.
- 6: Redo
- 9: Change font (in case of drawing a text object).
Step 3: Send/email/store
Snap&Sketch is available in the following screens:
- Login screen. You can choose to stay offline and start Snap&Sketch. In this case
you can store your drawing for later use.
- Chat-window. During a chat-session you can start Snap&Sketch and send the result to
- Email window. When you send an email you can start Snap&Sketch and send the result
as an attachment.
Those were the 3 simple steps. We wish you a lot of fun with Snap&Sketch!
FREE full version:
This application is 'ad-enabled'. Ads are displayed in exchange for free usage. You control the category and frequency of ads.
Unlike traditional ad-enabled applications the ads do not appear in the application to spoil your enjoyment. Instead, ads are displayed when you receive incoming phone calls or text messages.
The more ads you view, the more credits you accumulate. Accumulating credits means you can access more free applications.
BenQ P30, BenQ P31, LG KS10, LG KT610, Motorola A1000, Motorola A920, Motorola A925, Motorola RIZR Z8, Nokia 3250, Nokia 5320 Xpress Music, Nokia 5500, Nokia 5700, Nokia 5800 Xpress Music, Nokia 6110, Nokia 6120, Nokia 6290, Nokia 6650, Nokia 6708, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E63, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E90, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95, Nokia N97, Samsung G810, Samsung i7110, Samsung i8510 INNOV8, Samsung L870, Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550, Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-i570, Sony Ericsson M600i, Sony Ericsson P1, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony Ericsson P910, Sony Ericsson P990, Sony Ericsson W950i
Categories for this Software
Business & Professional, Entertainment, Productivity
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.