IM client for public Jabber networks such as Google Talk aimed at the Asian operator networks (Globe, Smart, Sun).
|Last Update:||July 21st 2006 |
|ID's:||HID: 0, AAID: 15479|
YehBA brings a whole new world of possibilities to mobile phones. It connects you to the mobile Internet through GPRS or through CellPhone HotSpot. Though it’s initially used for bringing PC-style instant messaging and presence to mobile phones, feature enhancements will include gaming, mobile commerce, and downloads.
Most importantly, using YehBA* is inexpensive. Uses GPRS in sending Instant Message (plain text, no large images).
YehBA is perfect for long conversations. And you can chat person-to-person, or join a conference or a chatroom and talk with people all over the world.
YehBA currently supports the following features:
- Access popular public instant messaging networks such GoogleTalk and our own YehBA network through your mobile phone.
- Support for mobile-to-mobile, or mobile-to-PC communications
- Supports GPRS (Global Packet Radio Service) for connection speeds up to 170 kbps.
- Works with all mobile phone operators in the Philippines (Globe, Smart, SUN) and around the world that offer GPRS connections.
- Access the Internet through CellPhone HotSpot (known as Bluezones)
- Local and international messaging via YehBA*.
- Audible alerts you when another device or PC is trying to communicate with your mobile device.
- Alerts you when your contacts become available to talk on YehBA.
Nokia 6630, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia N70, Nokia N72, Nokia N90
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.