WCI Translator-English-French for Symbian OS v9.3
The WCI Language Translator is a true free-form sentence translation system. It performs grammatical analysis and translates to/from English/French.
|Last Update:||February 13th 2010 |
|Author:||World Concepts, Inc |
|License:||No key required |
|Requirements:||Symbian OS v9.3 (S60 3rd Edition FP2); Storage: 5.2 MB |
|ID's:||HID: 265816, AAID: 26477|
The WCI Language Translator is a true free-form sentence translator. Translate words, phrases and full sentences from English to French or French to English. The WCI translation technology produces high quality translation that is useful for most any language translation situations. A user inputs a sentence just as it would be spoken. The WCI software analyzes the sentence, translates it, then rearranges the words in the translated sentence to conform to the grammatical structure of the target language. The WCI foreign language translation technology supports a very large and comprehensive vocabulary. The WCI Translator is one of the only, if not the only, free-form translator for mobile devices that does NOT require an Internet connection. Try free online at worldconceptsinc.com. Please provide comments and/or suggestions at our web site.
- Fast, high quality translations of free form text sentences.
- No Internet connection required.
- Text areas auto size to fit screen for efficient use of screen space.
- Special dialog for inserting international characters.
- Up to 250 characters or 76 words can be translated at a time.
- Save/Recall the Source and/or Target translation text.
- Copy/Paste the Source or Target translation text.
- Set your preferred language for all menus and Help.
- Set the font size of the Source and Target text.
- View the Help subsystem presented in HTML format.
Nokia 5320 Xpress Music, Nokia 6650, Samsung i7110, Samsung i8510 INNOV8, Samsung L870
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.