|Last Update:||February 24th 2007|
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|Requirements:||Symbian7.x or Symbian8.x|
|ID's:||HID: 203527, AAID: 17684|
Symot DrawSMS for series 60
Draw picture on your phone and send it to your loved one as PictureSMS. DrawSMS has a very user friendly picture editor which allows you to draw your imaginations. You can draw with the pen, or draw different shapes and templates, and add texts of different fonts.
your picture is ready, send it as Picture SMS from the same
screen or save it for future use. You can also draw a picture on
the pc (gif, jpg, bmp or png of 72px width and 28px height) and
transfer it to phone and send it as Picture SMS. There is Edit
feature also to edit the pictures saved in the gallery.
Symot DrawSMS Details:
3. Tool keys are very user friendly. Use appropriate Tool keys to pen OFF, pen ON, draw shapes, text, templates, erasor etc.
4. To move cursor, Use UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT keys after the pen OFF tool key is pressed.
5. To draw freely, Use UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT keys after the pen ON tool key is pressed.
6. To draw a shape, select the shape first and use RIGHT and DOWN Keys to fix the size of the shape and then press ENTER key.
7. Hit 'Send as SMS' option to send the picture as SMS.
8. Hitting 'Save' option saves the picture onto the gallery so that you can send it later.
9. 'Edit' option is used to edit a picture from the gallery before sending as SMS.
10. You can also draw picture (gif, jpg, bmp or png) of 72px
width and 28px height or its multiples (144x56, 216x84, 288x112
etc) using any software such as Adobe photoshop, Microsoft paint
etc on your PC and transfer to the phone via USB or bluetooth or
Infrared and save it in phone gallery (c:\nokia\images in phone
memory or e:\images in memory card). For best clarity,
monochrome pictures of 72x28 pixel size is preferred. This
picture can be selected from the DrawSMS application and send as
If you have any questions, feedbacks or issues please send us email at email@example.com
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.