application available today
for Hi-Speed Wireless file sharing between Series 60 3rd. edition phones and computers
with industry standard secure network communications.
There are 3 programs in 1 application:
- phone to computer wireless access;
- computer to phone wireless access;
- file manager ( file explorer ).
There are at least a few Hi-Speed Wireless Protocols to choose from.
... and best of all you have nothing to install on
computer at all!
Share, browse, access, transfer, organize, rename, copy or move any
files and folders
between mobile phone and computer! Do it with style, do it WIRELESSLY (!) as your phone named the "mobile" one for the reason and you will newer go back to that ancient Cable Era again.
Do it anyway you like, anytime, anywhere!
Do it from a computer. Do it from a phone. Do it from both at the same time for crying out loud, as the only known problem with current SymSMB 2.00 version is that it will not provide you with second pair of hands (hopefully that will be fixed in the next version :) ), but everything else is ready for you.
You could even have phone to phone access should you choose.
Get advantage of secure and manageable configuration for Hi-Speed wireless connection to any shared folder on any computer for any user. Use your phone to access 10 computers at the same time, or let another 10 computers to have access to shared folders on your phone if you need it. Full file access or read only one, password protected, you choose what you need.
Add the real meaning to the mobile network concept!
What? You don't have 5 computers yet? Its okay, SymSMB will works with one standalone desktop or laptop computer as well as with computers from workgroups or domains. You could use WiFi in Ad Hoc mode too.
Install full functioning trial version at your smartphone now and see for yourself.
To download directly on your mobile phone, you could go to www.telexy.com, then click on "Products" and choose SymSMB v.2.00.
Currently Compatible with latest S60 3rd. edition mobile phones:
Expected compatibility with newest S60 3rd. edition mobile phones:
- Nokia E-series E51, E60, E61, E61i, E65, E70, E90;
- Nokia N-Series N80, N81, N82, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95 8Gb.
Compatible with following computer Operation Sytems and devices:
- Samsung SGH-i450, SGH-i520, SGH-i570;
- LG JoY;
- S60 3rd edition phones of any manufacturer with
support at least one of the following wireless
protocols: Wi-Fi, WCDMA, HSDPA 3G and 3.5G, WiMAX and so on;
- Application will works as well at S60 3rd edition
phones with Bluetooth and GPRS support, but
transfer speed will be slower accordingly to
limitations of these protocols.
Please follow the documentation provided as configuration of this software could be uneasy task for users without some network experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. You could have a look at FAQ section and forum on our website for additional information as well. Check out the Publication section at our web site as you may find something interesting there too.
- Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 2003;
- ... probably some others as we do have customers
reports about success connection, for example, for
Dell Axim Pocket PC running Windows Mobile 5 and
for Synology Disk Station NAS-drive.
For more information, documentation, news, FAQ, forum, publications
and for the latest version download please visit www.telexy.com
... Are you looking for Samba, SmbMount, GnuBox, FileXchange, SYMBFS or SSH, FTP, SMB and CIFS for Series 60 3rd Edition Symbian OS phone? S60 Networking? Look no more!
You are just one step away from the answer and now is the perfect time to try something new, faster and better!
Let's see just a few examples what you can do with SymSMB 2.00 and without hassle with cables:
- Move any files and folders between your phone and computer with clicks of your mouse in your favorite file browser on your computer. If you do know how to copy and paste, then you are the expert in wireless file transfer already! What could be easier?
- Use all powerful search options of your computer to search all over your mobile phone files. How are you doing it now?
- Use your mobile phone to upload newest photo on your website right from downhill ski slope!
- Take a picture of a friend on your phone and see that brand new smile at your computer monitor the very next moment.
- Use your phone from Wi-Fi hot spots in local coffee place, airport or hotel to browse and copy files to and from your home computer, have you ever given this any consideration?
- Make your computer the unlimited file storage place for your phone! What free space could you have on E:\ now ? 4Gb or 8Gb? What about adding to you phone the brand new drive S:\ with free space of 100 Gb or more?
- Phone-to-phone file transfer - copy pictures and music, video and audio, office documents, pdf , mp3 or any other files between your phone and your friend phone at the same Wi-Fi spot.
- File synchronization between phone and PC (and/or other mobile phones) the way you like.
- Access not only computers in your WLAN, but any accessible remote computer in Internet as well.
- Use the antivirus software from your computer to check your phone files wirelessly.
SymSMB for UIQ3 is under way.
You can register for Email notification that will be sent to you as soon as new software will be available. Copy/Paste the Registration link from here:
To Software Developers.
Would you like to have wireless access to network files from your mobile application? Now you can!
- use your audio and video players to play files directly from network computer;
- get secure access to office document located on network computer;
- provide unlimited file access from mobile phone to any place in network for all your application needs.
The download of SymSMB 2.00 SDK for Series 60 3rd edition software developers is available. Copy/Paste the link below:
We are updating our submission process.