Reversi game FE 2006 for Series 60 3rd edition
Buy / No Trial
Classic logical game for new Nokia Series60 3rd Edition smartphones such as Nokia E-series, N-series, Nokia 5500
|Last Update:||December 1st 2006 |
|License:||No key required|
|Requirements:||80kb, Symbian OS, Series 60 3rd EditioClassic logical game for new Nokia Series60 3rd Edition|
|ID's:||HID: 200392, AAID: 16921|
Reversi game FE 2006
- Easy rules - quick start
- Hints for beginners in the course of game
- Plenty of play situations keep you interested for a long time
- Five levels from beginner to master
- Friendly user interface
- Who moves first?
- You do.
- How do I play?
- You play a piece by tapping on an unoccupied square. This puts one
of your pieces into that square. The idea is to trap one or more opponents' pieces
between two of your pieces. Those opponents' pieces then change color to become your
- What if I get stuck and I can't move?
- If you can't move, your opponent gets to move again.
- Which side do I play?
- You play black color.
- How do I win?
- When both you and your opponent cannot play another piece, or if every square
on the board is filled, the game is over. You count up the number of black pieces
and the number of white pieces and the winner is the one with the most pieces. (The
game inform you if you win.)
- Does the phone always win?
- Nope. I can usually beat it and I'm terrible at this game.
For Series 60 3rd Edition devices
Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E62, Nokia E70, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N95
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.