Psiloc System Tools for Series 60
System Tools is a set of useful functions for your Nokia 7650. It allows to review and set multiple alarms, enabling "Flight mode", formatting user storage memory and much more.
|Last Update:||April 20th 2005 |
|Author:||Psiloc Mobile Solutions|
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|ID's:||HID: 43424, AAID: 4638|
System Tools is a set of useful functions for your Nokia 7650/3650. It allows you to:
- Review and set multiple alarms (up to 8 once, daily, weekly etc. alarms are supported) sounds may have customized sound (this requires the Extended Profiles Professional to be installed)
- Enable "Flight mode" known from Nokia Communicator (this mode allows you to use PDA while the phone is disabled)
- Set the Operator Logo -- you can set any image to be your OpLogo
- Compress runtime memory
- Restart the phone (e.g. to free more RAM)
- Restore factory settings
- Format user storage memory
The "Flight profile" can be used when on a plane or in any other place where using cellular phones is restricted by law (hospitals etc). You can also simply take advantage of this mode to work with PDA and not be disturbed by any phone calls, SMS messages etc. When enabling the "Flight profile" you will be asked to remove your SIM card and reboot the phone. As some applications (like the Menu) are designed by Nokia to only work when the phone is enabled, System Tools contain its own applications selector.
System Tools is available in following languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia Series 60, Panasonic X700, SendoX, Siemens SX1
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.