Pocket Cook Deluxe Web Edition
Pocket Cook Deluxe Web Edition
is a complete rewrite of the award winning Pocket Cook Deluxe. Our goal has been
to create not just the best PDA Recipe Manager but the best Windows Recipe
Manager- without exception.
Pocket Cook Deluxe Web Edition is the flag ship of our range and comprises three
Pocket Cook Web Transfer
between PC and PDA and PC and Web. A subscription to Pocket Cook Mobile is
required to use this optional feature. More information on Pocket Cook
Mobile is available from our web site
Windows Recipe Manager,
described in full below. A fully fledged, powerful application that is among the best
PDA Recipe Manager.
You can choose which PDA or Phone you want to support at the time of
installation, and you can change your mind if you later swap devices!
You can use almost all Pocket PCs, Palm OS devices, Sony Ericsson
and most Nokia Series 60 phones. This PDA software is also available by itself
as Pocket Cook Standard Web Edition. Alternatively it can be used
without a PDA.
4000 recipes are included in the package and you can access another 5000 on
the Pocket Cook Web Server. And with our comprehensive importing functions,
you can easily import recipes from web sites you visit, or from the millions
of recipes held in recipe collections on the web. You can nutritionally
analyze your own recipes, and prepare menu plans based on your own
nutritional requirements e.g. calories, or carb or fat. Print and email
recipes in lots of different ways and easily prepare shopping lists and
transfer them and your menu plans to your PDA or to the Pocket Cook Web
Server. A subscription to Pocket Cook Mobile is required for Web access.
Windows Recipe Manager
- Support for unlimited numbers of
cookbooks. Sync multiple cookbooks to your PDA.
- Transfer recipes, shopping lists and menu
plans between PDA and PC, Web and PC and from the Web to your PDA.
Three way syncing.
- Powerful searching functions- search by
Course, Style, Nutritional content, keywords, tags, ingredients or all of
these at once.
- Search for recipes based upon what you
have on hand. e.g. What recipes can I make with cheese, tomatoes and
- Enhanced printing with support for
selecting fonts, multiple page sizes including 6x4 index cards.
- Menu Planning and Shopping lists can be
created and synced, printed and managed on the PC as well as the PDA and
- Create Menus easily by dragging and
dropping recipes on to your menu.
- Export to HTML , Text and MasterCook mxp
- Comprehensive Importing functions with
allowing you to cut and paste recipes from the web an import them with a
couple of key strokes. Additionally you can import MasterCook mxp and mx2
export files and MealMaster export files.
- Re-written help and context driven help.
Press F1 anywhere to get specific help on the feature.
- There is no need to be tied down to one
type of PDA. You are welcome to install any of our supported PDA versions,
though this must be done at the time of installation.
- Display recipes and shopping lists in
Metric or US/SI units.
- Analyze your own recipes for nutritional
content and look up our database of food items for a comprehensive nutrient
- Built in Message System to keep you
informed of the latest updates and developments. Automatically displays any
new messages on start up.
- Tag recipes with one of 4 tags. Then
retrieve recipes based on those tags. Very handy for 'marking' a recipe as
you browse through your cookbook.
- Display pictures of recipes.
- Resize the number of servings with a click
of a button.
- Create Menus using one of 3 templates or
based on another existing menu.
- Analyze a menu down to its total and
average fat, carb, calories, protein etc. Quickly work out your daily,
weekly or monthly intake of your chosen nutrient.
- Create a shopping list automatically from
a menu plan.
- Email recipes to friends and family.
- Create your own supermarket list of aisles
so that shopping lists can be sorted by this aisle.
PDA Recipe Manager
- Advanced Search capability - you can
search for recipes by course, or by entering in the ingredients you have
available and let Pocket Cook suggest appropriate recipes. You can also
search by keyword and style.
- Create and edit and download menu plans
and shopping lists. Upload them to the web for printing with a Pocket
Cook Mobile subscription, or to your PC if you are using Pocket Cook
Deluxe Web Edition.
- Support for Storage cards.
- Built in Recipe Timer.
- Create and Edit Recipes on the PDA.
- Initially comes with 1000 recipes but
another 3000 are available for registered users.
- Hardware Key support for all PDAs and Jog
Dial support for Sony Clie.
- High Resolution support for Palm OS
devices that support it. (320 x 320)
and we also offer
FREE Upgrades to all new point releases
Support: Free and Fast. We even have Live Technical Support!
Walkthrough Tutorials demonstrating
the main functions. Makes getting up and running a breeze.
We guarantee there is no other product on the
market today with all the features that Pocket Cook Deluxe Web Edition has.
And all for just US$24.95.
For more information, screenshots and
walkthrough demonstrations of the product please visit
Note: Only Arm or Intel XScale
based Pocket PCs are supported. This includes all IPAQs, all Pocket PC 2002
models, all Windows Mobile 2003 models. All Palm models with OS3.1 or greater
supported. Microsoft .Net Framework is required and automatically installed if
not present on installation. All Windows Versions other than Windows 95 supported.