Pdf+ (for UIQ Smartphones)
Buy / No Trial
Read PDF documents on your UIQ Smartphone
|Last Update:||March 16th 2007 |
|License:||No key required|
|Requirements:||Requires 2Mb of available RAM|
|ID's:||HID: 88828, AAID: 14467|
Pdf+ is a viewer for Portable Document Format (or PDF) files. Pdf+ reads and displays standard PDF files, you do not need to convert a document with your PC to a proprietary format.
With Pdf+ you can
- view the text, line drawings and bit maps in the document.
- Read Chinese documents
- browse the document, and go to a specific page.
- wrap the text to make it fit the screen.
- zoom in and out to maximize the amount of text and graphics you can read on the screen.
- hide the title and the status pane to maximize the viewing area.
- search for strings in the text of the document.
- view and follow bookmarks.
- follow links to other pages in the document.
- follow URL's if you have the web browser installed.
- read files protected with an user password.
- E-mail PDF files to other people.
- Read PDF files that were sent to you as attachments.
- Manage your PDF files.
Pdf+ can display a large number of PDF 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 files. Pdf+ silently ignores some unimplemented features and non-conforming PDF files, it will complain about other unimplemented features and non-conforming PDF files.
Pdf+ is designed especially for Smartphones, Communicators and PDA's. As Smartphones are still less powerful than desktop computers, not all PDF functions are available:
- Pdf+ doesn't handle the dynamic content of a PDF file.
- Pdf+ cannot render Type 3 fonts
- Pdf+ can only display the complete Symbol and ZapfDingbats fonts if you have the appropriate font files installed on your Smartphone. The default font files don't have 'm all.
BenQ P30, BenQ P31, Motorola A1000, Motorola A920, Motorola A925, Nokia 6708, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.