Pdf+ Pro Upgrade (for S60 3rd edition Smartphones)
Buy / No Trial
Upgrade Pdf+ Standard (for S60 3rd edition smartphones) to Pdf+ Pro
|Last Update:||November 23rd 2009 |
|License:||No key required|
|Requirements:||Requires 1.5 Megabytes of available RAM|
|ID's:||HID: 219115, AAID: 21377|
Pdf+ Pro Upgrade (for S6 3rd edition Smartphones) upgrades Pdf+ Standard to Pdf+ Pro.
You can now print a document, either all the pages, the current page or a range of pages. You can also create PDF documents using the PdfPrinter printer driver, which is also part of Pdf+ Pro.
Pro Upgrade adds
- Print, Print as image, Preview, Page settings, printers.
- Create PDF files.
Even though the quality of the printout is very good, printing itself is a bit slow.
Printing also uses a lot of memory and will fail occasionally because of that.
The Bluetooth connection in particular is rather fussy.
We do not recommend printing those documents that also take a lot of time to render to the screen.
PdfPrinter (for S60 3rd edition smartphones) creates PDF version 1.2 (Acrobat 3.x), 1.3 (Acrobat 4.x) and 1.4 (Acrobat 5.x) files.
- You can set the PDF properties of the file, such as the title, the author and important keywords.
- PdfPrinter compresses the file, making it less demanding on storage space and also making it faster and cheaper to email to another party.
- You can restrict access to the file by specifying whether the contents can be copied, printed or viewed by special-needs viewers.
- You can encrypt the file with the Standard 40 bits encryption (Acrobat 3.x and 4.x) and the much safer 128 bits encryption schemes.
- It is not possible to use the Standard PDF Symbol and Zapf Dingbats fonts.
Neither is it possible to embed fonts.
There are some issues you need to be aware of when creating PDF documents with PdfPrinter.
- Only characters that are part of the codepage 1252 character set are added to the PDF file, other characters are replaced by a space.
- PdfPrinter is compatible with most programs that can print. Known exceptions are the Web browser and the
MMS viewer. The Web browser either crashes when setting a printer driver, or crashes during the print. The
MMS viewer cannot load PdfPrinter.
- QuickOffice 5.x is compatible with PdfPrinter. However, QuickOffice 5.x prints pages as bitmaps, and this
results in documents that cannot be searched for text strings, for instance.
Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E63, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E90
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.