"Quickoffice Premier is undoubtedly the 'must have' application for your UIQ handset"
- Richard Bloor, editor, SymbianOne.com
The award winning Quickoffice Premier 3.0 is completely new with hundreds of improvements and remains the best selling mobile office suite for Sony Ericsson and Motorola Symbian UIQ handsets. View, edit & create Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations anytime, anywhere on your UIQ smartphone. Quickoffice Premier is compatible with UIQ phones? built-in T9 predictive text input software, on-screen keyboards, and SE Jot which dramatically reduce the time it takes to enter text and make editing a snap. New Quickoffice Premier 3.0 is completely localized into English, Italian, German, French and Spanish.
Quickoffice Premier makes it possible to access and edit your "mission
critical" Microsoft Office files on any Symbian UIQ smartphone. With Quickoffice Premier, you can create new, or access your existing, contracts, agreements, business plans, sales presentations, financial reports, and all your other Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and text files from e-mail attachments, SD/MMC memory cards or MMS messages. Documents opened on your UIQ smartphone display all the original formatting including color, bolding, italics,
varying font sizes,
compatible spreadsheet formulas, presentation graphics and more. AND, these same elements are preserved even after you?ve made edits and changes to the documents so that when you, or a colleague, reopen the edited document on a desktop PC, the document looks like it was modified on a PC. All the elements of the original document are combined with the edits made on your UIQ phone, while you were in a coffee shop or airline terminal, to create a final document that you can send back to your business colleague, client, friend, or your own PC for further editing or viewing. No other mobile office suite can offer you the power and functionality available in new Quickoffice Premier 3.0. (See the example at the bottom of the page)
Easy to use Quickoffice Premier 3.0 also includes huge advancements in Quickword and significantly improves your ability to manage all your Microsoft Office files on your UIQ handset. Quickpoint now adds the ability to edit slide text, edit speaking notes, and insert/delete slides.
Quickoffice Premier mobile office suite includes:
Quickword - The first and best word processor for your UIQ smartphone!
- Easy access and editing of Microsoft Word files
- Advanced formatting controls including font typeface, font size, color, bold, italics, highlighting, underlining, and more
- Format paragraphs with left, center, and right text justification
- Find and Find/Replace functions for quick edits
- Edit-protect mode prevents editing or making alterations while reviewing documents
- Full integration with UIQ e-mail applications so you can send and receive Word or text files
- Edited Word files are saved as *.doc files or *.txt, ready to share with colleagues via IR beaming, Bluetooth, or e-mail
- New in 3.0 - Refined user interface for easier document editing and viewing
- New in 3.0 - Multiple Undo and Redo commands including cut, copy, paste and formatting functions
- New in 3.0 - View tables embedded within documents and edit the text within tables (*tables are displayed in a single column format to make viewing easier on a mobile phone?s smaller display but the actual table format of the document is not affected))
- New in 3.0 - MS Word compatible paragraph and style formatting
- New in 3.0 - Advanced text formatting including superscripts and subscripts
- New in 3.0 - Open, view, edit and create both .doc (MS Word) and .txt (text) files
- New in 3.0 - Edit Word documents, save all your changes and edits, and then forward to colleagues just like you would using your desktop PC or laptop. The modified document preserves the original file?s unedited text and formatting, and adds the changes made on your UIQ handset, such that, you wouldn?t know the document was modified using a mobile phone that fits in your pocket.
Quickpoint - Now open, view and edit PowerPoint presentations on your UIQ smartphone!
- Easy access and editing of Microsoft PowerPoint files (examples: sales presentations, product overviews, process planning, or team building)
- See your original PowerPoint files in one of 3 views: Outline view, Slide view, or Speaking Notes
- Full integration with UIQ e-mail applications so you can send and receive PowerPoint files
- Edited PowerPoint presentations are saved as *.ppt files, ready to share with colleagues via IR beaming, Bluetooth, or e-mail
- New in 3.0 - Edit slide text in Outline view and show the changes in the Slide View
- New in 3.0 - Edit speaking notes
- New in 3.0 - Edit PowerPoint presentations, save all your changes and edits, and then forward to colleagues just like you would using your desktop PC or laptop. The modified presentation preserves the original file?s graphics, animations, unedited text and formatting, and adds the changes made on your UIQ handset, such that, you wouldn?t know the presentation was modified using a mobile phone that fits in your pocket.
Quicksheet - The first and most powerful spreadsheet for your UIQ smartphone!
- Easy access and editing of your Microsoft Excel files (examples: sales, budget and financial reports)
- Edit Excel spreadsheets, save all your changes and edits, and then forward to colleagues just like you would using your desktop PC or laptop. The modified spreadsheet preserves the original file?s unedited formulas and formatting, and adds the changes made on your UIQ handset, such that, you wouldn?t know the spreadsheet was modified using a mobile phone that fits in your pocket.
- 60 different Excel functions including the most frequently used scientific, financial, statistical, date and time, lookup, and aggregate functions
- Quickly sort data and lists
- Supports up to 15 sheets per workbook and allows linked sheets
- Advanced cell editing features to easily modify existing formulas, enter new formulas or enter data and text
- Format cells in a number of different ways including bold, italics, color and more
- Resize columns to make viewing easier
- Find and Find/Replace functions for quicker edits
- Full integration with UIQ e-mail applications so you can send and receive Excel files
- Edited Excel files are saved as *.xls files compatible with Excel XP and ready to share with colleagues via IR beaming, Bluetooth, or e-mail )to save files compatible with Excel 97 and 2000 requires free add-in)
File Management - Now all Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files can be consolidated into a single location
- New in 3.0 - Quickoffice Premier scans your UIQ smartphone and provides a consolidated view of all compatible files (.xls, .doc, .ppt, and .txt) no matter where they are on the handset (device memory, SD/MMC memory card, email, etc.)
- New in 3.0 - Improved user interface for easier document management (finding, viewing, sorting, deleting)
- New in 3.0 - All Quickoffice Premier applications are now consolidated under a single icon to make launching faster and minimize icon clutter
We are updating our submission process.