The N-SMS extends SMS handling application to the next level. The main functionalities for the applications are: Fake SMS, Multi-SMS, Encrypted SMS, and Auto-Delete
|Last Update:||March 15th 2006 |
|Author:||125 Telecom Co., Ltd|
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|ID's:||HID: 184850, AAID: 14440|
For Nokia Symbian 6.1, 7.0, 8.0, 8.1
The N-SMS extends SMS handling application to the next level. Most of the interface remains the same as the normal message. The main enhanced functionalities for the applications are Fake SMS, Multi SMS, Encrypted SMS, and Auto Delete.
Here are the screen shots of the N-SMS and brief description about each feature.
- now you can enhance your new message. Click on the N-SMS icon on your Symbian phone, the normal SMS screen is shown. When you click 'New message', there will be 4 different message types to choose:
- Standard SMS: to send standard SMS
- Fake SMS: simulate a SMS to be sent to your phone at a certain date and time as a reminder. Note that this feature does not cost anything. Input the phone number that you would like the application shown when the SMS comes in. Once you have completed the message, click 'Options' and 'Save'. Then the application would ask you to schedule the sent date and time. By default these two fields, they will be current date and time.
- Multi SMS: you can set a number of times to send SMS. (Cost comes according to number of SMS's you are sending out)
Please note that this feature is very useful for SMS votes.
- Encrypted SMS: this feature is to send and to receive a private SMS. All the SMS are encrypted to enhance the security of SMS. Input the recipient's phone number and type the message. Then specify when you would like to sent the SMS and the application asks you to input a password for the encryption. (The recipient is required to have N-SMS to decrypt the message as well)
Once the message has been encrypted, the message is shown as the following screen shots.
To decrypt this message, run the N-SMS application; then go to 'Inbox' and open the message that you would like to decrypt. Click 'Options' and choose
'Decrypt'. Input the password that sender has given to you.
- Auto Delete: you can set the phone to automatically delete SMS that is sent from a certain number. Now if there is a message from the number, the message will be automatically removed from you Inbox and will not be shown as a new message coming in.
- Send link to friend
We have definitely been working hard to make the Symbian applications better and widely used locally. If you have enjoyed our application and would like to invite your friends, choose the 'Send link to friend' and then specify the phone number of your friends. Finally, select "Send link". Note: this function only works for Thailand locally.
This function shows the information about this application such as contact of the developer and the version of the application.
Nokia 3230, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia 9210 Communicator, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia N70, Nokia N90, Nokia Series 60
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.