|Last Update:||June 1st 2009|
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|ID's:||HID: 197347, AAID: 16420|
MobFinance V 3.3 --- Mobile Investor Assistant (New Release on Mar 25, 2009)
MobFinance Customized Edition v3.2 (Only available at http://www.imoblife.com/customize_mf.html): Customize Your MobFinance from 56 Worldwide Exchanges
New functions added in the new version 3.2 including: Profit tracker, Portfolio Summary, Pollable RSS News Feeds, etc
* Product Description
MobFinance is a powerful Real-time stock tracking program that enables an investor to monitor portfolios from 10 US markets by retrieving stock quotes and live charts directly to mobile phone. It offers a broad range of trade information about stocks, mutual funds, and derivatives from 10 major markets. With MobFinance, an investor can monitor his entire portfolio by retrieving stock quotes and live charts showing intraday, weekly and 12 month graphs, as well as today's headlines through Internet directly from your mobile phone anywhere at any time. Its data charts also enable an investor to observe the price trend and capture momentum.
Real-time Symbol lookup (10 minutes delay)
- Comprehensive quotes for any stocks, mutual funds, futures, ETFs traded on 10 major US exchanges, including American Stock Exchange, NASDAQ Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, New York Board of Trade, New York Commodities Exchange, New York Mercantile Exchange, OTC Bulletin Board Market, and Pink Sheets
- Integration of RssNews! (Mobile Rss Reader) that enable an investor to browse latest market news
- Efficient portfolio management options (Self-defined Categories, Quick Portfolio Summary, Watch List, etc.)
- Smart Portfolio Manager & Profit Tracker, Stock Shares & Market Value Management/Auto-calculation
- Enhanced portfolio management that links each stock to a specific exchange and allows to update all portfolios with one click
- Intuitive interface and super easy-to-use for non-professional mobile users
- Live stock details including Last Trade, Trade Time, Change, Day's Range, 52wk Range, Volume Market Cap, EPS, Div & Yield and more...
- Live stock charts of Daily / Weekly / Yearly time ranges
- Save a full range of quote information and live charts into local storage for offline review
- Latest headline news related to each specific stock
- Opens original headline news links in your handset's default web browser
- Automatically adjusting displaying resolution for charts according to screen size of mobile phones
- Adjustable displaying format
- Wap proxy support
- Multiple Languages -English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Compressed data transferring support which saves up to 80% of network usage
* Software Awards
BenQ P30, BenQ P31, LG KS10, LG KT610, Motorola A1000, Motorola A920, Motorola A925, Motorola RIZR Z8, Nokia 3230, Nokia 3250, Nokia 5320 Xpress Music, Nokia 5500, Nokia 5700, Nokia 5800 Xpress Music, Nokia 6110, Nokia 6120, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6290, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6650, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6708, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7710, Nokia 9200 Series Communicator, Nokia 9210 Communicator, Nokia 9290 Communicator, Nokia 9300, Nokia 9500, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E63, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E90, Nokia N70, Nokia N71, Nokia N72, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N80, Nokia N90, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95, Nokia N97, Panasonic X700, Panasonic X800, Samsung G810, Samsung i7110, Samsung i8510 INNOV8, Samsung L870, Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550, Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-i570, Sony Ericsson M600i, Sony Ericsson P1, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony Ericsson P910, Sony Ericsson P990, Sony Ericsson W950i
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.