Missed Calls Reminder
Automatic reminder for the missed calls. It periodically alerts you using sounds and vibra if you have missed any phone call in order to take your attention.
|Last Update:||July 10th 2008 |
|License:||No key required|
|ID's:||HID: 225869, AAID: 22578|
Missed Calls Reminder is a software service which automatically alerts if you have missed calls. The service will detect the missed calls and will display a small icon in top of the screen.
After the time period you set, the service will automatically notify you by playing a sound alert and/or will vibrate the phone to take your attention.
You must press a key in order to stop the alert sound and vibra. If you do not press a key, the alert sound will be re-played later after the time period you set in Settings so that you will be notified again about the missed calls you have.
* Enable/Disable the Missed Calls Reminder service.
From the main menu, select the Service status option and press the joystick to Enable or Disable the Missed Calls Reminder service.
1. Alert after. Set the time period in minutes after which you will be notified by a sound alert and/or vibra if there are missed calls.
2. Select alert sound. Select the sound file from the phone Gallery to be played if there are missed calls.
3. Sound volume. Set the volume percent for the alert sound.
4. Vibrate. If set on Yes the phone will vibrate when you are notified for the missed calls. The vibra option must be set On in the current active Profile in order the phone to vibrate. (see phone built-in Profile application)
LG KS10, Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia 5700, Nokia 6110, Nokia 6120, Nokia 6290, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia E90, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95, Samsung G810, Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550, Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-i570
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.