MSDict Pocket Oxford Russian Dictionary (S60)
An OXFORD Russian-English-Russian dictionary with over 90,000 words and phrases.
|Last Update:||September 20th 2007 |
|Author:||Mobile Systems, Inc.|
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|ID's:||HID: 195361, AAID: 15981|
An Essential Resource for Students and Travellers
||Called "the most complete and succinct" lexicon of its type by The Times Literary Supplement,
The Pocket Oxford Russian Dictionary has long been a favorite of students, scholars, business people, and travelers. Now this popular Second Edition is available in MSDict electronic format for mobile devices.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
Providing the most up-to-date coverage of general vocabulary in both languages, this handy resource offers the perfect companion for reading and conversation. No other pocket dictionary can match its outstanding features:
- More than 70,000 words and phrases;
- Emphasis on modern idioms and colloquial usage;
- Numerous illustrative examples of vocabulary in context;
- All common abbreviations and acronyms;
- Pronunciation in the International phonetic Alphabet;
- Guidance on constructions, complementation, and difficult points of grammar
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Oxford Russian Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available
for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- Dynamic changing of font sizes
- Button allowing quick erase of the query field
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
MSDict 4 Out Now!What is New?
- Fullscreen support
- Page scrolling mode added
- Handy custom filteres added to help you locate the word you are searching for:
- Fussy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
- Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
- Ability to select and change the language for MSDict menus and messages. The supported languages are- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finish, Russian and Portuguese.
- Copy single words, selected paragraphs or whole word definitions in external programs on your phone
- Two different work modes- View and Selection for your convenience when browsing word definition
Registered users of other version of MSDict can upgrade for $9.99
only. Click "UPGRADE" or contact our support team for assistance at email@example.com
Nokia 3230, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 7610, Nokia N70, Nokia N72, Nokia N90, Panasonic X700, Panasonic X800
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.