MSDict Concise Oxford English Dictionary and Thesaurus (S60)
An OXFORD dictionary bundle containing 2 OXFORD dictionaries - Concise English and Oxford Thesaurus
|Last Update:||September 11th 2007 |
|Author:||Mobile Systems, Inc.|
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|Requirements:||Symbian OS 7|
|ID's:||HID: 188075, AAID: 13758|
2 in 1: the Concise Oxford English Dictionary
and Concise Oxford Thesaurus
||This value software pack consists of the most popular dictionary worldwide - the Concise Oxford English Dictionary and the Concise Oxford Thesaurus.
The Concise English Dictionary is noted for its clear, concise definitions as well as its comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the vocabulary
of the English-speaking world. The Thesaurus is ideal for helping you pinpoint exactly the right word, whether you are writing a letter, preparing a report, composing an essay,
writing creatively, or solving a crossword.
Increase Your Word Power
- Over 240,000 Words and Phrases
- Over 365,000 alternative and opposite words to make your writing or speach more interesting
- Clear layout with each new section (phrases, derivatives, usage notes, etymologies, wordbuilder) on new line
- In-text lists and tables focusing on core study subjects
- Pronunciations for words that might cause difficulty
- Origin Section tracing the history of words
- Easy A-Z format
- Hundreds of lists, from alloys and artists to worms and wines
The MSDict Dictionary Format
These Oxford dictionaries come in MSDict viewer format for mobile devices. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available
for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- Dynamic changing of font sizes
- Button allowing quick erase of the query field
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
MSDict 4 Out Now!What is New?
- Fullscreen support
- Page scrolling mode added
- Handy custom filteres added to help you locate the word you are searching for:
- Fussy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
- Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
- Ability to select and change the language for MSDict menus and messages. The supported languages are- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finish, Russian and Portuguese.
- Copy single words, selected paragraphs or whole word definitions in external programs on your phone
- Two different work modes- View and Selection for your convenience when browsing word definition
Registered users of other version of MSDict can upgrade for $9.99
only. Click "UPGRADE" or contact our support team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nokia 3230, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 7610, Nokia 9210 Communicator, Nokia N70, Nokia N72, Nokia N90, Panasonic X700, Panasonic X800
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.