MGS Mobile VR Pool 2 (for Series 60)
Buy / No Trial
Noumena present Mobile VR Pool 2, the long awaited follow-up to the award winning MVR Pool. Powered by the newest MGS 3D game engine, Pool 2 has elevated 3D realism to a new level.
|Last Update:||May 17th 2004 |
|Author:||Noumena Innovations Ltd.|
|License:||Sent by developer w/in 2 business days|
|Requirements:||MGS 1.96 (or later) and 900K or more space|
|ID's:||HID: 121254, AAID: 1738|
Noumena present MGS Mobile VR Pool 2, the long awaited follow-up to the award winning MVR Pool. Powered by the newest MGS 3D game engine, Pool 2 has elevated 3D realism to a new level.
Pool 2 has expanded the number of popular pool rules to include: 9 Ball, 15 Ball, Snooker and Free Drop. If this is not enough, there are several mini-games to test your skills.
Like all Noumena games, play against your friend on any other Symbian device through Bluetooth.
This will be the most impressive pool game on any wireless device for a long time to come.
MGS Mobile VR Pool 2 on the other platforms:
Sony Ericsson P800/P900
- Even more realistic 3D graphics powered by the newest MGS game engine.
- Expanded game play. Play 9 Ball, 15 Ball, Snooker, Free Drop, or test your skills in a variety of mini-games.
- Many newly added features including richer user interface, different levels of difficulties, different backdrops, table colors, and more!
- Challenging AI player! Pool 2 features enhanced artificial intelligence that will keep your games even more interesting!
- Play your friends over Bluetooth on any Symbian device.
- Challenge other players or upload scores via GPRS (coming soon).
Other games for Series 60 by Noumena:
For product support please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia Series 60, SendoX, Siemens SX1
Categories for this Software
Games, Action, Sports
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.