Jones and Bartlett's 2010 Nurse's Drug Handbook (JBRnDrug)
Buy / No Trial
Jones and Bartlett's 2010 Nurse's Drug Handbook gives you what today's nurses and nursing students need: accurate, concise, and reliable drug facts.
|Last Update:||December 1st 2008 |
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|Requirements:||Symbian S60: 5.4 MB|
|ID's:||HID: 240938, AAID: 25896|
|Jones and Bartlett's 2010 Nurse’s Drug Handbook
powered by Skyscape
||Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, LLC
|Jones and Bartlett's 2010 Nurse's Drug Handbook gives you what today's nurses and nursing students need: accurate, concise, and reliable drug facts. This resource emphasizes the vital information you need to know before, during, and after drug administration. This latest update is based on the 2010 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- Important new drug entries in the main part of the resource and in the appendices
- New drug facts on hundreds of existing entries, including updated information on new indications and dosages, new incompatibilities and interactions, new adverse reactions, and new nursing considerations
- Accurate, timely facts on hundreds of drugs from abacavir sulfate to Zyvox.
- Hundreds of patient-teaching guidelines and suggestions
- Thoroughly updated appendices on insulin preparations, antiviral drugs, topical drugs, antihistamines, combination anti-hypertensive drugs, immunization schedules, interferons, ophthalmic drugs, and antineoplastic drugs
- Concise, consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically.
- No-nonsense writing style that speaks your language in terms you use everyday.
- Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names for quick reference.
It has all the information you need at your fingertips:
- Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category and controlled substance schedule.
- Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information.
- Mechanism of action.
- Nursing considerations, including key patient-teaching points.
- Vital features include mechanism-of-action illustrations show how drugs at the cellular, tissue, or organ levels and dosage adjustments that help individualize care for elderly patients, patients with renal impairment, and other with special needs.
- Warnings and precautions that keep you informed and alert.
- Valuable essays and appendices include overview of pharmacology and principles of drug administration, drug formulas and calculations, charted appendices on ophthalmics, antihistamines, topicals, antineoplastics, interferons, insulins, vitamins, and others, and immunization schedules across the lifespan.
Additionally, you'll get valuable added features, available only from Skyscape:
- Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calculating I.V. Flow rates
- Calculating Oral Drug Dosages and Parenteral Drug Dosage
- Calculating Strength of a Solution
- Full Images: Vivid images that aid in diagnostic workup.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.
LG KS10, LG KT610, Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia 5700, Nokia 6110, Nokia 6120, Nokia 6290, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E90, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95, Samsung G810, Samsung i7110, Samsung i8510 INNOV8, Samsung L870, Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550, Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-i570
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.