Buy / No Trial
Jewel Cache is an easy-to-learn logic game for your mobile phone
|Last Update:||February 22nd 2009 |
|Author:||Vaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd|
|License:||No key required|
|Requirements:||Symbian OS, JAVA MIDP 2.0, Min heap 1.5MB|
|ID's:||HID: 249127, AAID: 25063|
Jewel Cache is an easy-to-learn logic game for your mobile phone. Based on
the classical code-breaking game of Bulls and Cows, this is a perfect game to
play anytime and any place.
The phone will randomly generate a unique combination of exactly 4 jewels out
of the given set of jewels in a difficulty level. Each jewel can appear at most
once in any combination. You have to deduce the combination of jewels (i.e.
correct colour and correct slot) in the given number of turns. The three
difficulty levels are as follows:
- Level 1: Easy - (Total 6 different jewels and maximum of 6 turns)
- Level 2: Medium - (Total 7 different jewels and maximum of 7 turns)
- Level 3: Difficult - (Total 8 different jewels and maximum of 8 turns)
- Press ''Start'' to begin the game. Use the left and right navigation keys to
move the cursor to a slot on the current row
- On any slot, use the top and bottom navigational keys to scroll through
(place) the jewels
- After placing all 4 jewels on the row, press ''Check'' to submit your code
and see the score for that turn
- Note: In case a given slot in the row is empty, or if any jewel appears
more than once in the row, an "Invalid!!!" message is displayed.
- A code submission must not contain any empty slots or have any jewel
appearing more than once
- Press ''Pause'' and ''Start'' to pause / resume the game at any stage
- Press the key beneath ''Answer'' to view the solution for the code
- Each black coin in the score denotes "One jewel of correct colour and in
the correct slot"
- Each white coin denotes "One jewel of correct colour but incorrect slot"
Nokia 5320 Xpress Music, Nokia 5700, Nokia 6110, Nokia 6120, Nokia 6650, Nokia E50, Nokia E65, Nokia E90, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N76, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.