|Last Update:||December 5th 2005|
|Author:||Trekton Systems LTDA|
|License:||No key required|
|Requirements:||Requires HighViewer 2.0, Symbian OS v6.1 or higher, S60 v1.2 or higher, 176x208 px and 600Kb of RAM|
|ID's:||HID: 178606, AAID: 10450|
International Commerce Terms v2.0
With this document you can have a practical guide about International Commerce Terms (Incoterms) on your mobile phone. Don't go outside without it!!!
"Incoterms or international commerce terms is a series of international sales terms that is widely used throughout the world, divides transaction costs and responsibilities between buyer and seller and reflects state of the art transportation practices". Source: Wikipedia. GNU Free Documentation License.
- Term definition.
- Risk and costs graph.
- Seller and Buyer responsibilities.
- Incoterms 2000: EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, CFR, CIF, CPT, CIP, DAF, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.
1. The information contained in this document are subject to change or it may have omissions and therefore the reader should not rely solely on this guide in dealing with the commercial laws of the United States or foreign countries.
2. Incoterms 2000 is copyrighted by the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, France.
3. All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Nokia 3230, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia N70, Nokia Series 60, Panasonic X700, Panasonic X800, Siemens SX1
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.