ImageExpo by SysOpen Digia is the ideal presentation and demonstration tool for Symbian devices, applications and services: ImageExpo enables displaying the phone screen on a PC or video projector in real time via Bluetooth, USB or Internet connection. It brings maximum attention and quality to any application, service or device related presentation.
ImageExpo consists of an application installed in the Symbian phone and another in a PC. ImageExpo connects to the PC and projects the device screen on the PC display. An advanced compression algorithm guarantees seamless data transfer and accurate colour and image reproduction, making the presentation enjoyable for the audience.
ImageExpo users can also remotely control their mobile device with the PC keyboard, enabling for example fast creation of SMS messages.
- Support for S60 3rd Edition
- Picture quality control (greyscale to full colour)
- Capture of screenshots and record of video clips
- Pre-defined and customised skins for PC application
- Keyboard control from PC
- Multiple devices can be connected and used at the same time.
- Connection from phone to PC via Internet (TCP/IP), Bluetooth or USB
- PC side application implemented OS independently in Java
- Symbian OS 6.1 and later (S60, Series 80, Series 90, UIQ)
- PC-Side: Windows PC with Java support or Mac OS X 10.2 or later
SysOpen Digia has verified the correct operation of ImgageExpo on the following phones:
- S60: Nokia N90, N70, E60, 6600, 6260, 6630, 6680, 7610, 3650, 7650, N-Gage, Sendo X, Siemens SX 1, Panasonic X700
- Series 80: Nokia 9300 Communicator, 9500 Communicator
- Series 90: Nokia 7710
- UIQ: SonyEricsson P910i, P900, P800, P900
The installation package will install ImageExpo to your PC. The installation includes Symbian (.SIS) installation packages for S60, Series 80 and UIQ platform.
Note: ImageExpo can be installed and used in unlimited number of PCs. A separate License is required for each smartphone where ImageExpo is used.
We are updating our submission process.