Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia (ClinAnes)
Buy / No Trial
Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia conveys a large amount of information very concisely.
|Last Update:||June 11th 2008 |
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|Requirements:||Symbian S60, 3rd edition (Nokia): 9.8 MB|
|ID's:||HID: 224760, AAID: 26086|
|Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia
powered by Skyscape
||Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
|Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia is one of the best-selling mobile resources of Skyscape, provides instant access to the full text of the newly updated Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia. More than 80 leading experts cover every aspect of contemporary perioperative medicine in one comprehensive, clinically focused, clear, concise, and accessible volume. This latest update is based on the 6th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
Quick-scanning bulleted text screens and tables offer practical guidelines on every aspect of perioperative patient care, including new entries on office-based anesthesia, disaster preparedness, and bioterrorism. Also included are formulas, an electrocardiography atlas, American Heart Association resuscitation protocols, difficult airway algorithms, and malignant hyperthermia protocol.
- This resource is intended to provide anesthesia practitioners and trainees with succinct, up-to-date information in a very readable form
- New topics include: Inflammation, Wound Healing and Infection, and Echocardiograph
- Discusses the management of anesthesia in the wide variety of clinical circumstances that anesthesia practitioners encounter
- Sections Introduction to Anesthesiology and Scientific Foundations of Anesthesia reviews the fundamentals of anesthesia science, basic pharmacology of the more commonly used drugs in anesthesia
- This Provides quick, easy access to the essential bedside information from Clinical Anesthesia, Sixth Edition
- The most practical clinical pearls on what to do and how and when to do it are presented in concise outline format, with hundreds of tables, graphs, and algorithms that summarize and prioritize crucial points
- Appendices include formulas, an electrocardiography atlas, a drug list, American Heart Association resuscitation protocols, difficult airway algorithms, and a malignant hyperthermia protocol
- Drug List & Black Box Warnings - Icons in the drug list indicate where FDA Black Box Warnings have been issued
- Regional Anesthesia Atlas offers drawings and photos as an anatomic guide for placement of nerve blocks
- Enhanced coverage of the perioperative period, including preoperative evaluation, intraoperative management and anesthesia subspecialties, as well as postoperative care
Additionally, you'll get valuable added features, available only from Skyscape:
- New interactive flowchart: Complex algorithm and protocol are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. This innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.
- Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
- Calculation of the Apgar Score
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- Modified Aldrete Scoring System
- Postanesthetic Discharge Scoring System
- Full Images: Vivid images that aid in diagnostic workup.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.
LG KS10, Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia 5700, Nokia 6110, Nokia 6120, Nokia 6290, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia E90, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95, Samsung G810, Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550, Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-i570
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.