Ascendo Fitness Calculators for Symbian
In shape? Know for sure. FitCalc includes 10 widely used Fitness Calculators: BMI, BMR, Healthy Weight, Ideal Weight, Body Fat %, Max/Target Heart Rate, Daily Calories. Free Trial.
|Last Update:||July 21st 2006 |
|License:||No key required|
|Requirements:||100k disk space.|
|ID's:||HID: 141755, AAID: 6518|
Fitness Calculators supports all Symbian handsets. This product description
contains screen shots from some of the more popular Symbian devices such as the
Sony Ericsson P900 series, Nokia Series 60 and Nokia Series 80. See the Device
Installation Table in the User Guide for additional information.
||You're working out and eating right but are you really in shape? Ascendo Fitness Calculators,
"FitCalc", can help you know for sure. FitCalc includes ten fitness ratios widely used by healthcare professionals to determine if you are physically fit.
Each calculator takes into account personal information like height, weight and age so the results are tailored to your context.
You can use FitCalc to set reasonable objectives for a diet and exercise plan or to measure your progress. Get Ascendo Fitness Calculators today and start
down the road to total fitness!
- Ascendo FitCalc provides the most complete set of Calculators available to measure your physical fitness.
- You can use Ascendo FitCalc to set fitness objectives and measure your progress.
- Ascendo FitCalc adapts to your context by computing results that are based on personal information in US or Metric measurements.
- The Healthy Weight Calculator is based on a formula developed by the Department of Health and Human Services. It computes the body weight range that a person should stay between to be considered healthy.
- The Ideal Weight Calculator for women is based on the widely used "Devine Formula" developed by Doctor BJ Devine.
- The Ideal Weight Calculator for men is based on a well known algorithm developed by Doctor JD Robinson.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) is one of the most commonly used health ratios. A BMI of between 18.5 and 25 is considered healthy for adults. People with a BMI of between 25 and 29.9 are considered overweight and a BMI of greater than 30 indicates that a person is obese.
- The Maximum Heart Rate Calculator computes the number of heart beats per minute that you should not exceed when exercising.
- Your Target Heart Rate is the optimal range of heart beats per minute that you should stay between when exercising. According to research data, you should attain this level three to five times a week for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the number of calories your body burns per day while at rest. To calculate the total calories you burn in a day, add the calories you burn while exercising to your BMR.
- The Daily Calorie Requirement Calculator computes the calorie intake necessary to maintain your current weight based on your activity level.
- Body Fat Percentage is a good indicator of health. For men, less than 15% body fat is considered athletic, 25% is about average. For women, less than 22% is considered athletic, 30% is about average.
- The Calories Burned Calculator computes the number of calories you burn doing common exercises like running or swimming for a specific duration.
- The User Settings option allows you to enter your Height, Weight, Gender, Age and preferred Units of Measure (US or Metric). Each Fitness Calculator uses these values as defaults so you don't have to re-enter them.
BenQ P30, BenQ P31, Motorola A1000, Motorola A920, Motorola A925, Nokia 3230, Nokia 3250, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 5500, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6708, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia 7710, Nokia 9200 Series Communicator, Nokia 9210 Communicator, Nokia 9290 Communicator, Nokia 9300, Nokia 9500, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E62, Nokia E70, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia N70, Nokia N71, Nokia N72, Nokia N73, Nokia N80, Nokia N90, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia Series 60, Panasonic X700, Panasonic X800, SendoX, Siemens SX1, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony Ericsson P910, Sony Ericsson P990
Categories for this Software
Health & Fitness
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.