F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus
Buy / No Trial
Application, which together with antivirus signature update service, provides fully automatic protection for mobile devices against viruses and harmful content in all file types.
|Last Update:||January 26th 2006 |
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|Requirements:||850 KB free space in devices internal memory, full, unrestricted internet connection|
|ID's:||HID: 181469, AAID: 11564|
F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus
F-Secure Mobile Anti-VirusTM
The first viruses have emerged for mobile phones and it is possible to create malicious code that makes the phone unusable. A virus can cause false billing, unwanted disclosure of stored information, and deleted, corrupted, modified or stolen user data. Protection against harmful content is required on every smartphone.
The easiest and the most efficient way to get the required protection is a wireless antivirus service, which allows automated distribution of the antivirus software and updates directly to the mobile device over a wireless connection.
F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus is the most comprehensive solution in the market for protecting mobile devices against harmful content, from undesired messages to malfunctioning applications. It provides real-time on-device protection with automatic over-the-air antivirus updates through a patented SMS update mechanism or HTTPS connections.
F-Secure Mobile Anti-VirusTM is designed to be as easy to use as possible. To prevent infection, all files are automatically intercepted and scanned when they are saved, copied, downloaded, synchronized or otherwise modified. There is no need for user intervention. It scans automatically also all files on memory cards. When an infected file is detected, it is immediately quarantined in order to protect all other data in the system.
- Transparent real-time protection against harmful content in the device and memory cards
- Automatic antivirus database updates from F-Secure Anti-Virus Research to the mobile terminals over an HTTPS data connection or incrementally with SMS messages (incremental updates available later for PocketPC and Smartphone)
- Automatic detection of data connections (e.g. GPRS, WLAN, UMTS) for updates
- Over-the-air activation of the antivirus service through HTTP
- Automatic self-updates of the F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus client
- Digitally signed antivirus databases and virus signature updates.
Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Siemens SX1
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.