|Last Update:||April 22nd 2007|
|Author:||Total Wireless Solutions|
|License:||No key required|
|ID's:||HID: 123587, AAID: 2602|
1. Keep record of your Expenses on the go.
2. Generate and send customized expense reports in CSV format by email for easy integration with Microsoft® Excel.
3. Export records in HTML format for printing or CSV for integration with Microsoft® Excel by email.
4. Record expenses under different categories. Comes with 16 built-in categories and allows you to create an unlimited number of categories as per your needs.
5. Supports 15 currencies.
6. Sort your Expense Lists in Ascending or Descending order by the date of expense, as per your needs.
You can store the following information for each expense item.
Date: The date of the expense.
ExpenseManager provides you with a powerful reporting section where You can create customized reports according to your requirements and send them by email in CSV (Comma Separated Values File) for integration with Microsoft® Excel or other spreadsheets. Customization options
Amount and Payment
ExpenseManager allows you to export your expense data in
1. You can export a file with all the expense entries.
2. You can export expenses recorded under a particular category.
3. You can export a brief Expense Summary which contains Total Expenses to date and total expenses under each category.
You can record expenses under different categories. This categorization makes it possible to generate reports for a specific set of expenses. For instance in a situation where Your organization requires You to submit Your Medical reimbursement bills separately from other expense bills, You can assign 'Medical' category to all your medical expenses and later generate a report for all expenses under the 'Medical' category.
The application comes with 16 built-in categories and also allows you to create an unlimited number of categories as per your requirements.
ExpenseManager allows you to enter 'Amount Paid' in any one of the 15 supported currencies and automatically calculates the 'Amount' in the home currency based on the exchange rates entered.
You can assign a Payment Method to each expense item out of the 7 supported payment methods.
Supported Payment Methods
Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia N70, Nokia N71, Nokia N72, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N80, Nokia N90, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia N95, Sony Ericsson M600i, Sony Ericsson P990, Sony Ericsson W950i
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.