DOS like shell with BASIC interpreter
|Last Update:||July 10th 2006 |
|License:||No key required|
|Requirements:||MIDP 2.0 and JSR-75 file access|
|ID's:||HID: 192340, AAID: 15356|
DROS enables the user to relive the glory days of 80s computing on their mobile phone.
- DOS like command shell providing a set of simple commands such as copy, move, delete and list.
- Ability to create/edit and run batch files
- BASIC interpreter with graphics and file support
- BASIC editor for creating/editing and running BASIC source files
- FTP Client
- Media Player for playing MP3s and videos
- It's free!
*DROS needs a MIDP-2.0 and JSR-75
compatible phone. Phones that have this present are Sony Ericsson phones starting with the K750i. Nokia Series 60 (Symbian) phones starting with the 6630. Nokia Series 40 phones starting with the 6230i. Nokia Series 80 phones starting with the 9300. Siemens phones starting with the 75 Series. Other phones may work but have not been tested. Go to www.whoredoeuvre.com
for futher details.
Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 9300, Nokia 9500, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E62, Nokia E70, Nokia N70, Nokia N80, Nokia N90, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93, Nokia Series 60, Sony Ericsson P990
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.