|Last Update:||October 25th 2008|
|Author:||Viking Informatics Ltd.|
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|ID's:||HID: 225051, AAID: 22501|
- 137 currencies;
- conversion between any given currency;
- retrieving currency rates using an Internet connection.
STARTUP AND SETTING RATES
1. Start the application
2. In Options/Settings, select your Base currency, and your Internet access point (you should do it only once)
3. Add or remove currencies to the list with Options/Add currency...
4. Download the rates from the Internet with Options/Retrieve rates
- or -
Edit the rates manually with Options/Edit rate...
1. Select a currency, and press the joystick, a form with the base currency and the selected currency will be displayed
2. Enter any amount, and the converted value will appear at once
3. If you want to convert different currencies, select Unit and press the joystick to get the list of available currencies
If you want to calculate with commission, set a commission rate in Options/Settings. In the conversion form, the top row shows the direction of the conversion. This way, if "curr1 -> curr2" selected, all values in the conversion form will be calculated using the following equation:
value_in_curr2 = value_in_curr1 * rate_curr1_curr2 * (1 - commission/100)
both you change the value_in_curr1 or value_in_curr2.
Unregistered version is fully functional, the retrieveing of currency rates is disabled. Registration is checked when retrieving currency rates.
The purchase process requires the input of the IMEI number (obtain your 15-digit IMEI by pressing *#06# on your phone).
Registration expires after 1 year, should be purchased again.
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.