Lost in the Pyramid is a fresh idea that brings back memories from the old, funny adventure games.
September 23rd 2009
No key required
2700KB Ram, S60 5th
HID: 253270, AAID: 25635
Lost in the Pyramid for Nokia S60 5th Edition Phones
The game is fully translated into: English
Lost in the Pyramid is a fresh idea that brings back memories from the old, funny adventure games. Your character is an archeologist which discovers a brand new Pyramid. Your task is to enter the Pyramid, explore it, unravel its mysteries and try not to die.
• Fully translated into several languages.
• Hilarious story and humorous dialogs.
• Many rooms to explore.
• Witty puzzles to solve
• Easy point and click game play with interactive inventory.
• Funny interactive scenes
• Automatic save and continue system
• Two different game endings
• Export your Hi-Score online and compare it with everybody.
In the Games Menu we have:
• The Text area. All the games messages appear here.
Yellow text: Just information
Red text: You did something wrong.
Green text: You took some points.
Orange text: Something is happening...
Blue text: Information about the game
• The Menu Button. This button bring up the game's main menu.
• Lifes. The number near the hear shows how many life you have left.
• Points. The number near the small 'p' shows your points.
• Arrows. When the arrows appear you can scrooll the playing
area. You can also scroll the playing area with the hard keys of your phone.
The green menu is the command menu.
• The command menu. With this menu you play the game.
The eyes: The eyes examine the area you clicked. Do it many times.
The hands: This is the use command. E.g: If you see a door this will open it.
The bag: The bag is your inventory. It is where you find (examine & use )
all the junk you carry with you. If you click it the Inventory opens.
• Inventory items.
When you click the bag icon you will see this screen. This shows everything you carry with you.
• How to use inventory item:
E.g: Use the key to unlock a door, first click the door then the bag and then the key.
• Examine inventory item:
Click the eye and then the item.
• Combine items in inventory:
Click the hand and the two items you wish to combine.