Best Notes for series 60
BestNotes greatly combines functions of voice notes and reminders and also has handy views for viewing events sorted by months, days, categories and a lot more.
|Last Update:||April 4th 2006 |
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|ID's:||HID: 186205, AAID: 13082|
Best Notes user guide:
If you estimate your time and don't want to spend it on typing with the help of T9... If you need an application that will remind you about important events or ideas you need to implement at a certain time... Then you should definitely try BestNotes, which greatly combines functions of voice notes and reminders and also has handy views for viewing events sorted by months, days, categories and a lot more.
How does it work:
- BestNotes works with 2 types of records: Voice reminders and Text reminders.
- To create a new reminder you should select a corresponding command from Options - New.
- New reminders can also be created with the help of Hot key, to define a hot key open dialog Settings(Options - Misc - Settings) and define hot keys and actions.
- If you want BestNotes to handle hot keys you should turn on Reminder state option.
All / Category / Month / Day views:
In these views you can manage, filter and sort records:
- All record view - all records are shown in this view. You can find sort options in menu
Order (Ascending/Descending and Alarm rec. at top / Alarm rec. at bottom)
- Category view - all categories are shown in this view.
To go to this view from All record view - click right. You can find a list of categories here.
To open a category select it and click joystick on it. To close a category - press Back.
To return to All record view - click left.
- Month view - days that have a reminder are marked with bold font on the calendar in this view.
To go to this view from All record view - click left.
When you click on a selected date Day record view will be opened.
To go to All record view - press All.
- Day record view - all records for a selected date are shown here.
When you click Left/Right you can go to the next/previous date correspondingly.
Voice and Text record:
The main difference of a voice reminder from a text reminder is that you can listen to a voice note. Fields' description:
- Alarm time - is a component field that consists of the following fields:
- Priority - you can set alarm sound for every priority in Settings dialog;
- Option - once only / daily / woking days / weekly / monthly / once a year;
- Text note;
- Alarm - on / off;
- Alarm< sound file - custom alarm sound file;
- Duration - a period of time during which an alarm will be played;
- Auto delete record - automatical deletion of a record (disable / ask before delete / delete);
- Snooze time;
In dialog for recording/playing sound files volume can be changed with the help of Left/Right buttons when they are on buttons scroll left/scroll right correspondingly. Press option key to change loud/quiet dynamic.
The following operations can be done with records: new voice reminder/reminder,
edit, delete, mark/unmark, mark waste(expired alarms), change category, change priority.
If a record is a voice reminder then it can be sent via MMS / EMail / Bluetooth / Infared.
When time for reminder comes you will see a dialog where the selected alarm sound will be played.
If it is a voice reminder you'll be able to listen to a record.
A function for putting off the reminder to a certain time in also available - Snooze.
Nokia 3230, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia Series 60, Panasonic X700, Panasonic X800, SendoX, Siemens SX1
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.