Acute Medicine (AcuteMed)
Buy / No Trial
An invaluable resource to the junior physician, casualty officer and final year student, explains what to do when faced with medical emergencies ''on take'', on the ward or in the em
|Last Update:||November 18th 2008 |
|License:||Provided with purchase|
|Requirements:||Symbian S60, 3rd edition (Nokia): 6.9 MB|
|ID's:||HID: 239360, AAID: 23994|
powered by Skyscape
||Publisher: Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
|An invaluable resource to the junior physician, casualty officer and final year student, explains what to do when faced with medical emergencies ''on take'', on the ward or in the emergency department.
This extremely popular resource has become the definitive pocket guide to the management of medical emergencies for front-line hospital doctors. It provides detailed guidance on the diagnosis and treatment of all common condidtions and includes a step-by-step guide to the nine most important practical procedures in acute medicine.
- New Integration of the use of echocardiography, which is as important in acute medicine as ECG interpretation.
- Invaluable resource to the junior physician, casualty officer and final year student, explaining what to do when faced with medical emergencies ''on take'', on the ward or in the emergency department.
- It covers the curriculum for trainees in General Internal Medicine (GIM).
- Reflects current approaches to diagnosis and management.
- Designed to provide the doctor caring for an acutely ill patient with rapid access to key information, including a balanced interpretation of current national and international guidelines.
- Contains common presentations, specific problems and procedures.
- Substantially broadened the scope of the information to cover all problems in general medicine likely to be encountered in the emergency department.
Additionally, you''ll get valuable added features, available only from Skyscape:
- New interactive flowchart: Complex algorithm and protocol are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. This innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.
- Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the Assessment of Conscious Level Using the Glasgow Coma Scale and Who to Admit after a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Full Images: Vivid images that aid in diagnostic workup.
- Table Viewer: All the richness of extensive tables, easily viewable on the compact screen of your mobile device.
LG KS10, LG KT610, Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500, Nokia 5700, Nokia 6110, Nokia 6120, Nokia 6290, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62, Nokia E65, Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E90, Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75, Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N80, Nokia N91, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95, Samsung G810, Samsung i7110, Samsung i8510 INNOV8, Samsung L870, Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550, Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-i570
Categories for this Software
Submitting Software and Information
We are updating our submission process.
You can still get your software added by contacting us manually.